Friday, December 07, 2007

Weekend Crop and Craft Sale Starts Today!!

Come on over to Memories From the Attic and check out the crafts for Sale:



There are gonna be some fun games and some Awesome Sketches from the Talented Lucy Chesna. Did i mention prizes?? You have until Monday to upload your fabulous creations!



Here's a few things i have for sale:


Tell everyone you know to stop by and i'll see you there!! Oh, and by the way.........if you register there let me know by posting here in the comments section. Everyone that registers will be entered in drawing for Fabulous RAK from me! I'll post the winner here on my Blog late Sunday or Monday! GO SPREAD THE NEWS!!

4 comments:

Scrapworthy said...

How fun! I registered!

Anne said...

sounds like fun Jaime, love those xmas goodies you made!

Melissa Ullmann said...

Those are adorable goods Jaime! I will try to pop in and register!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.