Saturday, December 16, 2006

Feeling sorry for myself..............

Have you ever had one of those days........or weeks..........when nothing feels like it is going right??
I have felt this way for a few days...........i try to be creative, but it is not appreciated. i work hard at my job, not appreciated. Work Harder! they say!..........i try to have good relationships with family, again not working. Someone please flip the switch to happiness on!!

Ok, rant over..........please return to what you were doing before i exploded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime - I can so relate! This whole year has been like that for me.
(((((hugs)))))) and hope things get better!
(and I'm sorry, you're just going to have to learn to rant better! ...have I taught you nothing? LOL!)
I wish my family's dramatic outbursts were that mild!

Jaime said...

LOL! i just need to take notes and learn to rant more creatively!