Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dalton at the park.............

















After being at home all day doing nothing.............Dalton and I decided to load up and head down to the Alley Springs Park. It was such a nice day for December! We walked the trail and Dalton let me take pictures of him...........(i know doesn't sound like much) but this is a big deal that Dalton actually posed for 76 pics!! he usually is like, "um, mom. can you put the camera down now? ok, mom. that's enough. ok, i'm not smiling anymore. etc....etc......" so anyways, i picked a few to share :)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love these photos Jaime! looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

I miss that pretty place. I miss you too. I'm always home alone when I make myself coffee and I always think of you! So I could have someone to visit with over a pot o' coffee. Merry Christmas<3 (from shaina)

Yvonne said...

He is adorable! Love the b/w photo.