Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wow!! It seems that Melissa and Granny are ganging up on me!!

I've been double tagged!
Here's what I have to do:* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I do casework with mentally ill persons.

2. I can lick my elbow and turn my arms completely around backwards.

3. One of the pics i took with my fisheye camera is in the Lomography World Archives.

4. My hubby and i will celebrate our 10th anniversary this year.

5. I have a Boston Terrier.........whom i lovingly refer to as my toddler.

6. I have a grey streak in the front of my hair, which my dad calls "the Lily Munster stripe"

7. My favorite perfume is Pure Poison-By Dior

Ok, so i will tag............Anne, Kelly .........TraceyT, Lynn, Sandie, & Adrienne,

1 comment:

Anne said...

HA! Pat already tagged me BUT I did give you the "You Make my Day" award on my blog ;)